There are a number of reasons why basement walls crack and these can cause significant damage to your home or commercial structure. The cracks may be caused by:
- Concrete shrinkage
- Exterior inward pressure caused by expanding & contracting soil
- Improper backfilling during the time of construction
- Incorrectly poured concrete
- Settlement of the foundation’s footing
Regardless of what has actually caused the cracks to appear in these walls, they are a warning sign of structural danger and shouldn’t be ignored.
Our work approach
If you have noticed any cracks in the foundation walls, call All Aspects Waterproofing without delay. We follow a very methodical approach to the work:
- We will come over to your home or commercial building and inspect the walls and other features in the basement
- Our experts will check the visible cracks and look for others that aren’t that evident too. We use Epoxy Injections to repair the cracks that show up on the internal walls of the foundation
- Once the epoxy fills in the cracks, it cures and hardens – this sort of ‘welds’ the wall together and provides it the reinforcement it needs
Benefits of using Epoxy Injections
Regardless of whether we are treating just a shrinkage crack or a larger structural one, Epoxy Injections are the ideal solution to fix the issue and there are a number of benefits to using it:
- The treatment can be carried out quickly and easily
- Its effective and cost-efficient too
- Ideal for void filling & hole filling
- Restores the original strength of these concrete surfaces
- While there are a number of other waterproofing injections in the market, they only help seal the crack from water, but don’t repair it structurally. In comparison Epoxy Injections do all that and more. They create a seal that keeps out water, debris, chemicals, & other contamination
- No exterior excavation required
Contact the foundation repairs experts
For all types of basement waterproofing, repairs of foundation walls using Epoxy Injections, and related products and services in the MD, DC, & VA areas, call All Aspects Waterproofing at 866-999-3110. We have been operating in this space for over 30 years and know what it takes to provide customized solutions and personalized services.
You can also schedule an absolutely free basement waterproofing estimate using this online form. Scheduling right away also entitles you to a 10% discount on your estimate. We are more than happy to answer all your basement waterproofing queries and provide customized solutions.