When any type of basement wall damage occurs, it can be quite alarming; after all, the entire structure of your home or commercial building stands above the basement. Since this area sees a lot of moisture, there are times when the concrete develops cracks. There are a number of structural repair processes that we at All Aspects Waterproofing use to address these issues; and installation of Wall Pins is one of them.
When you call us, we come over to your location and inspect the area thoroughly and evaluate the extent of the damage. Not only do we focus on the cracks and gaps that are easily visible, but we look for ones that aren’t easily detectable too. Our experts will then make recommendations based on the severity and placement of the cracks.
Wall pins installations- the work process
We are very objective and transparent in our dealings and only suggest options that are going to be beneficial to you. We will then provide a detailed quote, outlining the process/es that will be used to fix the problem. Once you have approved the quote, the work will be started at a time and date that’s convenient to you. The work process we follow in the installation of Wall Pins is:
- Wall pins are used to fix carbon fiber wall straps
- They will be used to repair severe foundation cracks as well
- The pins are inserted right into the foundation; they are fitted through the cracks, and come out them, on either side
- They will be in level within the wall; this allows you the flexibility to finish the basement later, if required
- We typically use multiple Wall Pins on a single crack, no matter what the size of the crack is. The ultimate goal is to permanently stabilize the structure
When expertise matters
We are a certified, licensed and insured company with over 30 years of experience in this space. We handle jobs of every scale and focus on providing our customers the best services at the most cost-effective price points. For all types of basement waterproofing, structural repair solutions such as Wall Pins and related products and services in the MD, DC &VA areas, call All Aspects Waterproofing at 866-999-3110.
You can also schedule an absolutely free basement waterproofing estimate using this online form. Scheduling right away also entitles you to a 10% discount on your estimate. We are more than happy to answer all your basement waterproofing queries and provide customized solutions.