Mold growth is something that can crop in the most unexpected places; this is because different areas in your home can be prone to higher humidity levels. If you have noticed mold, excessive moisture or a musty odor in your home, it may be an indication of poor indoor air quality. We at All Aspects Waterproofing are one of the leading operators in this space and have the training, experience, knowledge and equipment to identify whether any kind of contamination exists in your home or commercial establishment.
However just identification of the problem isn’t enough; it’s even more important to find out what is causing the issues. We have highly qualified and experienced inspectors on our team who use moisture mapping solutions and expertly identify exactly what is causing the mold growth.
The mold inspection
Our inspectors are qualified to provide moisture mapping services and will locate sources which support mold growth in your home or building. We carry out very thorough inspections that include:
- Complete inspection of the home or commercial structure
- Air sampling- this is done to identify what the mold levels and the type of mold on your premises are
- We take swab or tape-lift samples to identify all the visible molds
- Moisture readings will be taken to locate where the source of the mold is
- Thermal imaging equipment will be used to detect whether there is any humidity under the flooring and behind the walls
- We use particle counting to effectively identify where the hot spots on your property are as this is where the mold is more likely to be reproducing
- A borescope will be used to inspect the venting and find out whether there are any problems in the HVAC system on your property
Mold remediation solutions
All the mold testing air samples are sent for analysis and these will be checked for more than 18 different varieties of mold. If our experts find the existence of any mold, we will then discuss a mold remediation plan with you and provide a suitable solution.
If you have noticed excessive moisture or a musty odor in your home or commercial property, call All Aspects Waterproofing at 866-999-3110 for a mold inspection today. You can also schedule an absolutely free basement waterproofing estimate using this online form. Scheduling right away also entitles you to a 10% discount on your estimate.